GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY VISA
1. Completed application form signed by the applicant.(Form SA)
2. Two passport-
o 4.Scm x 3.Scm in size, taken within the past 6 months.
Full face, front view with a plain white background, colour PHOTO
3. Passport (original and photocopy) which must be valid for 6 months and with blank pages.
4. Provide a medical certificate of immunization for Yellow fever (Yellow Card)
5. Translations of all non-
6. Travel itinerary (date of arrival and departure from South Sudan).
7. Please support your visa application with necessary documents for the various purposes of visiting South Sudan. Other additional documents may be required during processing.
8. Applicants for tourist visa should support their application with return tickets, evidence of funds for travelling and living cost in South Sudan (for example , bank stateme nts) and letter of their current employment .
9. For the purpose of visiting relatives, visa applicants should provide proof of relative's residence in South Sudan (for example, Household Registration, Alien Residence Certificate or Permanent Residence Certificate for spouse and relatives and documents that can prove the relationship (for example, Birth Certificate or Household Registration
10. For business visa, applicants should support their cases with evidence of business activities (such as letters from the employers stating the applicant's current job and assignment, invitation letters from South Sudanese companies, on-
11. Visa processing fee is
12. The Embassy for the meantime is not issuing (multiple-
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION.